Saturday, May 28, 2011

A special donation....

Once again this year I am honoured to be giving away a donation in memory of Kathy Quinn.  I am told that today would have been her birthday and I am sure she is not far from the thoughts of all of those who loved her.

I just wanted to say thank you to her family and friends for donating in honour of her.  It means a lot to me to be able to include her in our day in this small way.

_____________________

Completely unrelated topic......

Don't forget to check this post for all of the class info.  There are still some spaces so email me today to sign up. 

If you happen to be reading this blog and are interested in the classes but not attending CFTC.  No worries.....you can either come and join us just for the class or you may purchase a kit.  Email me for more details.

**kits available for the card class only**

No comments:

Post a Comment